Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
BHRT can be used to treat men and women when their hormone levels drop or become unbalanced. It’s most frequently used to ease symptoms of perimenopause and menopause.
Bioidentical hormones are man-made and derived from plant estrogens that are chemically identical to those the human body produces. Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are among those commonly replicated and used in treatment.
Female Enhancement Shot
Significantly enhance your sexual life with our Female Enhancement Shot for nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation. Age, childbirth, or even menopause can decrease sensitivity and sexual confidence. The O-Shot is an all-natural, non-invasive procedure that revitalizes vaginal and clitoral function, dramatically improving sensitivity for optimal sexual response. This in-office procedure uses platelet-rich plasma from your own blood and is then re-injected into the areas of the clitoris and upper vagina, The O-Shot also helps decrease urinary incontinence and increases natural lubrication.
- Decreases both stress and urge urinary incontinence
- Increases vaginal lubrication
- Provides greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Provides stronger orgasms
- Provides more frequent orgasms
- Increases sexual desire (libido)
- Decreases painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Improves Lichen Sclerosis
Male Enhancement Shot
Enhance sexual performance and pleasure with a Male Enhancement Shot, more commonly known as a P-Shot. Improve overall vascular function, nerve sensitivity in the penis, and erectile function. Whether you suffer from poor vascular health, nerve degradation, anxiety, or side effects of medication, you can use PRP (platelet-rich plasma) from your own blood to inject into the penis for more vigorous sex life.
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Make other therapies like Viagra work better
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes)
- Increase penis size
- No allergic reactions or lumpiness
- Minimal pain